Let’s be honest, Taco Tuesday has to be one of the coolest traditions in place. I mean, who does not like tacos? It is the most deliciously inexpensive meal that can come in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. So we’ve decided to make a list of the TOP 5 Tacos you must try very soon!
5. Barbacoa – These are great with green salsa wrapped in a flour tortilla, if you have not tried them, you are seriously missing out!
4. Chicharron – These are pork rinds covered in salsa, it is definitely an acquired taste but if you love them, you’ll never get enough!
3. Chorizo & Eggs – Mexican style sausage, shredded cheese, eggs, and flour tortilla just sound like a good combination, and THEY ARE! Try them, now!
2. Carne Asada – These Fajita tacos are traditionally delicious, there is nothing wrong with beef fajitas – EVER!
1. Trompo – These are the most creative tacos out there, the pork is cooked slowly as the meat spins around the fire with Mexican seasoning and pineapple – finger licking good!
Which is your favorite? Let me know in the links below.