You seen this and have probably done this a thousand times at the gym, I am talking about spending the first 10-15 minutes of your time prior to working out trying to create the perfect playlist that will keep you motivated during your workout.
I have talked to several folks about what they listen to while they are working out and I was shocked to hear that many people don’t think that country music goes hand-in-hand with taking the gym by storm.
Well, needless to say, I disagree and this is why I have created a list of 10 Perfect Country Songs For Working Out. Try them out and ENJOY!
10. Hooked – Dylan Scott
9. Heartache On The Dance Floor – Jon Pardi
8. Ring On Every Finger – LOCASH
7. Small Town Throwdown – Brantley Gilbert feat. Justin Moore & Thomas Rhett
6. Craving You – Thomas Rhett feat. Maren Morris
5. It Ain’t My Fault – Brothers Osborne
4. Move – Luke Bryan
3. Seein’ Red – Dustin Lynch
2. Flatliner – Cole Swindell fear. Dierks Bentley
1. Lights Come On – Jason Aldean
Which song would you add to the list? Let me know in the links below.