(Photo) Early August Projections Show Possible Hurricanes Coming To Texas

Author: Nick Russo

Earlier in the year we talked about how meteorologists were predicting an active season for tropical storms and hurricanes in our area and now it looks like that might be coming to fruition. These early reports are showing two potential storms carrying high winds and heavy rainfall headed in our direction.

Jim Cantore is a renowned meteorologist and he posted this picture earlier today that show two storms potentially coming our way. One of them has a 40% chance and the other has a 60% chance and both are going to be cruising through very warm waters. Our incredibly warm Summer has kept the water in the Gulf of Mexico at a high temperature that would fuel a hurricane or tropical storm. Let’s keep our fingers crossed these all dissipate before they hit land.


Follow me on the links below.

Follow me on Snapchat: mrnickrusso

Follow me on Instagram: kingnickrusso

Follow me on Twitter: @kingnickrusso

Follow me on Facebook

Visit Full Site