#TenManJam Lineup: Cody Johnson - Midland - Gary Allan - Old Dominion - Lee Brice - Michael Ray - Kip Moore - Chris Janson - Aaron Watson - Dustin Lynch!

PARENT’S WARNING: Texas Girl Electrocuted Using Cellphone in Bathtub

The family of a Lubbock, Texas 14-year-old says she was electrocuted when her charging cellphone fell into a bathtub full of water that she was in.

Madison Coe died Sunday when she either reached for her charging cellphone or the phone,  that was plugged into a bathroom outlet, fell into the bath water.

ABC 13 Reports:
“There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone. And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened,” said Donna O’Guinn, the girl’s grandmother.

Madison’s family is turning to Facebook to tell people of the possible dangers of handling electrical devices that are not waterproof.

Services are planned for Friday, July 14th at 2 pm in Lovington at the First United Methodist Church.

More from George

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 The Bull

2017 Texans Schedule
5 Reasons Houston Is The Best City In America

Listen Live